Contribute your knowledge to a project focused on reducing the social isolation of seniors. In conjunction with the Institut du Nouveau Monde, the Montréal West Island Integrated University Health and Social Services Centre (IUHSSC) is seeking citizens wishing to devote time to the organization.
You don’t need extensive knowledge of our programs and services to get involved; all you need is a willingness to help and to share your experience!
As a part of the Reducing Social Isolation of Seniors project team, you will:
- Express your opinion, share your ideas, and reflect together on ways to improve our care and services to seniors who are living on their own or have little support from people around them.
Seniors in Pointe-Claire will be the first to benefit from the concrete solutions the project team will have contributed to.
- Begins February 2019
- Estimated project duration: 9 months
- Voluntary day participation (between 8 am and 5 pm)
- Between 2 and 3 hours every three weeks.
- Location CLSC du Lac-Saint-Louis or nearby
Deadline for applications: Thursday, January 31, 2019, at 4 pm
For additional information please email email@example.com.