We are pleased to invite you to join us to this year’s Montréal West Island IUHSSC Board of Directors’ Public Information Session.
Come and learn more about the achievements, strengths, and major projects of the Montréal West Island IUHSSC, and take part in exchange and networking workshops with members of the management and community partners. A unique opportunity to work together to build healthy communities!
Friday, November 23, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux Civic Centre, Banquet Hall
12001 de Salaberry Blvd., Dollard-des-Ormeaux
- Address by the president of the Board of Directors, Mr. Richard Legault
- Organizational vision, presented by the new President & CEO, Ms. Lynne McVey
- Presentation of services to citizens (youth, seniors, mental health)
- Impact of mental health research on services at the IUHSSC
- Citizen partner initiatives
- Exchange and networking session
Hurry, places are limited!
Send your name and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 514-630-2123.
We hope to see many of you!