The Montréal West Island Integrated University Health and Social Services Centre (IUHSSC) is seeking citizens wishing to devote time to the organization.
Share your knowledge and expertise to help improve the patients’ environment. You don’t need extensive knowledge of our programs and services to get involved. All you need is a willingness to help and to share your experience!
You will be called upon to:
- For St. Mary’s Hospital Center:
- Participating in discussions on the functionality of two or three care units at St. Mary’s Hospital Center (ex.: concept for the new rooms and common areas);
- For the Lakeshore General Hospital:
- Participating in discussions on the improvement of services in the Emergency Room (ex.: configuration) and related services (ex.: parking, reception, security, signage).
- Start of mandate: October 2019
- Duration of mandate: 1 year (renewable)
- Voluntary day participation (between 8 am and 5 pm)
- Frequency and duration of meetings: 2–3 hour meetings every 4–6 weeks
Deadline for applications: Monday, September 30, 2019, at 4 pm.
For more information, see our website at ciusss-ouestmtl.gouv.qc.ca/citoyen-partenaire/.