Under the initiative of Irène Cartier, Administrative Officer at the Douglas Mental Health University Institute Memory Clinic, a group of walkers will take part in the Montreal Walk for Alzheimer’s on Sunday May 27. Each year, over 250 events of this nature are held across Canada.
The Alzheimer Society of Montreal is organizing this event to show support for programs and local services to improve the quality of life of persons living with Alzheimer’s and related disorders, and their families.
Irène wanted to contribute to the cause and send a message of hope to all those affected directly or indirectly by this disease, as she can relate to the realities of those patients.
Join the Walk! Coworkers, friends, family, all are welcome!
- Date: Sunday, May 27, 2018, at 10 am
- Distance: 3.4 km
- Location: Alzheimer Society of Montreal, 4505 Notre-Dame Street West
- Registration and Information: Irène Cartier
- Phone: 514-363-8999 or 514-761-6131, ext. 4405
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com