The Mental Health and Addiction Programs Directorate invites you to the Celebrating Mental Health event organized by the Canadian Mental Health Association. The event will be held at the Jardineries on the Esplanade at the Olympic Park (4115, Pierre-De Coubertin Avenue, few steps from Metro Pie-IX), on Saturday September 14, 2019, starting at 1 p.m.
Celebrating Mental Health, a fresh, new concept for promoting mental health in a welcoming and enjoyable environment.
This event is free. It is also bilingual, family-friendly and accessible.
- “The Flight of the Soap Bubbles”: launch of soap bubbles as a group
- Ian Kelly, David Laflèche, and special guests will launch a new mental health song designed for the event
- Presentation of the Mental Health Recognition Grant
- Music performance by Ro and Mari
- Bibliotherapy and pet therapy
- Information booths to demystify mental health and provide resources
- Wall of messages of hope
- Face painting for children
- Yoga class with Marie-Eve Corriveau, kinesiologist
- And more
For information, visit the event Web site.