The Quebec government’s latest service, the Québec Health Booklet, let’s you access your health information online from a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Registering for this free, user-friendly, and secure service, enables you to:
- Consult your list of pharmacy-served medications
- Consult blood test results
- Consult medical imaging assessment reports
- Book appointments online with a family physician using Rendez-vous santé Québec, or cancel them if needed, and check your appointment history
- Register or modify your registration with the Québec Family Doctor Finder
More services will be added over time.
To register, follow these four steps:
- Go to carnetsante.gouv.qc.ca
- Click on the “Register” button
- Request your 4-digit security code
- Once you have received your 4-digit security code, you can complete your registration using the Quebec government’s authentication service, ClicSÉQUR, and start accessing your health information!
Visit carnetsante.gouv.qc.ca for all the details.
The Québec Health Booklet will surely become the reference in healthcare and primary health management tool in Quebec.