You’re looking for a job as a support services attendant or in the trades? You have a high school diploma (DES) or a diploma of vocational studies (DVS) or a certificate of qualification to practise a regulated trade?
We offer a stable, safe, and well-paying job in a dynamic workplace, and take advantage of our many benefits (group insurance, vacation, pension plan, etc.)!
- beneficiary attendants;
- housekeeping attendants, laundry attendants, food services attendants, and sterilization attendants;
- residence security officers and cooks;
- stationary engineers and general maintenance workers;
- rehabilitation assistant;
- … and a whole range of other trades!
- Health and Social Services Aide (ASSS) - Home Assistance - CLSC de LaSalle - Recall list
- Plasterer / General Maintenance Worker - Full-time - Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- Health and Social Services Aide (ASSS) - Home Assistance - CLSC du Lac-St-Louis - Full-time evening position
- Locksmith - Permanent full-time position - Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- Housekeeping Attendant (heavy duty) - Different workplaces - Recall list