You’re looking for a job as a support services attendant or in the trades? You have a high school diploma (DES) or a diploma of vocational studies (DVS) or a certificate of qualification to practise a regulated trade?
We offer a stable, safe, and well-paying job in a dynamic workplace, and take advantage of our many benefits (group insurance, vacation, pension plan, etc.)!
- beneficiary attendants;
- housekeeping attendants, laundry attendants, food services attendants, and sterilization attendants;
- residence security officers and cooks;
- stationary engineers and general maintenance workers;
- rehabilitation assistant;
- … and a whole range of other trades!
- Beneficiary attendant - Recall List - Dorval, Lachine, Lasalle
- Beneficiary attendant - Grace Dart (East of Montreal) - Many employments available
- Health and Social Services Aide (ASSS) - Home Assistance - CLSC Dorval-Lachine and CLSC LaSalle - Recall list
- Health and Social Services Aide (ASSS) - Home Assistance - CLSC du Lac-St-Louis - Recall list
- Health and Social Services Aide (ASSS) - Home assistance - CLSC de Pierrefonds or CLSC du Lac-St-Louis - Recall List
- Senior Pharmacy Technical Assistant - Different workplaces - Recall List - Full and Part-time
- Ophtalmology Attendant - Replacement - Day shift
- Plumber / General Maintenance Worker - Permanent position
- Food Service Attendant - Different workplaces - Recall list
- Housekeeping Attendant (heavy duty) - Different workplaces - Recall list
- Rahabilitation Assistant - West Island Rehabilitation Center - Lachine - Recall list
- Laundry attendant - St. Mary's Hospital - Recall list
- Beneficiary attendant - St. Anne's Hospital - Many jobs available