Trades, attendants, assistants, and more

You’re looking for a job as a support services attendant or in the trades? You have a high school diploma (DES) or a diploma of vocational studies (DVS) or a certificate of qualification to practise a regulated trade? 

We offer a stable, safe, and well-paying job in a dynamic workplace, and take advantage of our many benefits (group insurance, vacation, pension plan, etc.)!

We need:

  • beneficiary attendants;
  • housekeeping attendants, laundry attendants, food services attendants, and sterilization attendants;
  • residence security officers and cooks;
  • stationary engineers and general maintenance workers;
  • rehabilitation assistant;
  • … and a whole range of other trades!

Featured Jobs

Can’t find what you are looking for? Click here to search all available jobs.