Non university internships

Applicants must fill out the non university application form and return it by email to, along with a copy of their résumé, in order for the internship request to be processed. 

You will receive a reply from Human Resources Development of Non University Education (HRDNUE) within approximately two to three weeks.

For additional information, please use the following e-mail address: or contact 514-989-1882 extension 1229.

Who can apply for a non university internship?

Non university internships can be requested by an institution’s coordinator or by a student enrolled in a non university program with an internship as a degree requirement.

Please note that requests for nursing and PAB nursing-aid programs can be requested only by the coordinator of the institution via the HSPNET system.