Our 4 CLSCs provide a broad range of care and services. They include:
- Nursing care (changing bandages, vaccinations; other injections; test centre; etc.);
- Family services (prenatal classes; breastfeeding support; nutritional counselling; evaluation and orientation of youth in difficulty, with an intellectual disability, or a developmental delay; etc.);
- Youth clinics (information; detection and treatment of sexually transmittable and blood-borne infections; etc.);
- Psychosocial assessment, orientation, and follow-up (for youths and adults);
- Adult services (smoking cessation; prevention of cardiometabolic risks; diabetes clinic; etc.);
- Home Care Services.
For more information, please contact your CLSC.
The care and services available may vary from one CLSC to another.