Vaccination can help protect you against some serious illnesses. Vaccines covered by Québec’s vaccination program are available free of charge in every CLSC, by appointment only.
Please advise us as soon as possible should you be unable to attend.
Don’t forget to bring your vaccination record!
To book an appointment:
When it comes to the flu, we're not all the same
Every year, complications from the flu leave many vulnerable people at risk of hospitalization. This infection is caused by the influenza virus. Immunization is the most effective way for vulnerable people to prevent infection.
The Montreal West Island IUHSSC will begin to offer seasonal flu vaccination on November 6.
Vaccination is offered free of charge to:
- anyone over the age of six months with a chronic condition, including pregnant women (anytime during pregnancy)
- healthy pregnant women in their 2nd or 3rd trimester
- people aged 75 years and over
- informal caregivers and those living with people in the above-mentioned groups
- people living with children aged 6 months and under
- healthcare workers
This year, two groups have been removed from the list, namely healthy children aged 6 to 23 months, and healthy people between the ages of 60 and 74 because they present a low risk of developing flu-related complications. However, upon request, the people in those two groups may still get the vaccine for free.
The vaccination campaign will be held at different sites in the community. To consult the schedule, click here.
Thank you for protecting yourself and those around you from influenza.
For more information, contact your CLSC:
CLSC de Pierrefonds
Baie-d’Urfé, Beaconsfield, Kirkland, Pointe-Claire, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Senneville
CLSC du Lac-Saint-Louis
CLSC de Dorval-Lachine
CLSC de LaSalle
Our clientele from facilities located outside the territory we serve—namely:
- Grace Dart Extended Care Centre
- Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- West Montreal Readaptation Centre (WMRC)
- Batshaw Youth and Family Centres
- St. Mary’s Hospital Center
should contact their CLSC or visit sante.gouv.qc.ca for all the information pertaining to vaccination sites across Quebec.
Travel Health Clinic
Click here for more information about the Travel Health Clinic.