Vaccination can help protect you against some serious illnesses. Vaccines covered by Québec’s vaccination program are available free of charge in every CLSC, by appointment only.
Please advise us as soon as possible should you be unable to attend.
Don’t forget to bring your vaccination record!
To book an appointment:
Keep your distance from the flu
Every year, complications from the flu leave many vulnerable people at risk of hospitalization. This infection is caused by the influenza virus. Immunization is the most effective way for vulnerable people to prevent infection.
The Montréal West Island Integrated University Health and Social Services Centre will begin to offer seasonal-flu vaccinations starting
Vaccination is offered free of charge to:
- people aged 60 and over;
- people with chronic health conditions;
- children aged 6 to 23 months;
- healthy pregnant women in their 2nd or 3rd trimester;
- people in close contact with these groups and with babies under 6 months of age;
- health professionals.
The vaccination campaign will be held at different sites in the community.
For more information, contact your CLSC:
CLSC de Pierrefonds
Baie-d’Urfé, Beaconsfield, Kirkland, Pointe-Claire, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Senneville
CLSC du Lac-Saint-Louis
CLSC de Dorval-Lachine
CLSC de LaSalle
Our clientele from facilities located outside the territory we serve—namely:
- Grace Dart Extended Care Centre
- Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- West Montreal Readaptation Centre (WMRC)
- Batshaw Youth and Family Centres
- St. Mary’s Hospital Center
should contact their CLSC or visit sante.gouv.qc.ca for all the information pertaining to vaccination sites across Quebec.
Travel Health Clinic
Click here for more information about the Travel Health Clinic.